Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Endings ~ Last Day of NabloPoMo

source: Pinterest
NaBloPoMo didn't end the way I anticipated. I didn't even post the very last day! 

I thought I would write a brilliant post about what I learned, how it helped me grow, how it made writing a part of my habits, blah blah blah.

Instead, I sat in front of a blank screen yesterday morning with nothing brilliant to say. Then, I got distracted with the day grocery shopping and then making meatloaf and then my daughter needed my computer to finish her essays for scholarships so I puttered around the house and then I got into reading a book I downloaded months ago and never read and before I knew it I was heading to bed at almost 2am! No blog done.

And you know what? It doesn't bother me really. It's not like it's really the end. I am not ending my blog, I will be writing still, even if it is not posted every day. I will still have Music Mondays, Walking on Wednesdays, Thursday Thought of the Day posts, Friday Finds, Recipes, motivational stuff, life stuff, stuff about creating, I will still post my ramblings and nonsense and I will still write my heart out.

I have found some wonderful blogs that make me laugh, that make me think, that I just plain enjoy reading. I have forged some new online friendships, I have grown, I have embraced this writing life.

So ~ the end, it is not.
(Yoda crept in my head today)
source: cherrybam.com

It is simply another beginning.
source: Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Heh... catching up today... I actually read all the way back through your blog a couple of weeks back. :D

    A bear! Oh my! And good tips on the running form... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Dakota!
    Thanks for reading. And commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!