Music Monday! These Boots Are Made For

Original Artwork by Paige
These boots were made for art class actually, by my daughter.
But how can you see a picture of boots and not think of Nancy Sinatra and These Boots Are Made For Walkin'


It didn't help that we found Austin Powers on the telly last week.

It is a good tune to start the week, especially when last week was sort of my 'week off' and I really could use a boost to get some crap done this week! 

Last week,
-I took the week off from running (and even walking)

-I took the week off from blogging (was 2 months of NaBloPoMo too much? perhaps. But I wonder this week if I had that to get me blogging I wouldn't have dropped the ball there),

-I even took the week off from putting real pants on! (I did put on leggings and sweatpants, don't worry.)

I did manage to:
-list some Jewelry for Bridget (all the jewelry from the Blue Rage, with still loads more to list) (Artfire section for AF shoppers, Zibbet section for Z shoppers)

-and apply for some jobs (the time it takes to fill out applications and write cover letters is ridiculous!).

After all that tedious work last week, I need to change gears. This groovy tune is good for morale, yeah baby! So let's get on with this week, and get some stuff done! 

Have a smashing day, baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread