Music Monday! In The Beginning

You don't know how difficult it is to sing 'la-la-la-la-la-la laah la' when you are running. I DO try. It must be funny, but I don't care. I try and sometimes I can actually do it. And then the song is stuck in my head all day. 

This is a song from my most awesome playlist my son made me for Christmas. It comes on well into my walk/runs, usually somewhere in the middle. Perfect timing really because this song lifts me a bit and gives me that push I need to keep going. 





Especially when it gets to the part that says over and over:

And we keep holding on
And we keep being strong
And we keep going on
And on and on and on

I know by the time the song comes on I need it. I am about ready to slow down, to take it easy, to start really really wishing I was already finished. But the poet keeps me going, and I keep going on. And on and on and on.
And I am glad I didn't give up, because it really is true, that if you can push through the moment you are ready to quit, the benefits start to come out. If the only benefit is that you didn't give up, that is plenty to get you through many, many other times where you can push through wanting to give up.

So let the miracles begin. Keep holding on, keep being strong, and go on and on and on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread