Music Monday! Drops of Jupiter



She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds my that there's time to change
Since her return from her stay on the moon
She listens like Spring and she talks like June.

I think it would be nice to have drops of Jupiter in my hair.

I want to take a soul vacation and trace my way through the constellations. I want to check out Mozart while I do Tae-Bo, because I am reminded there is room to grow. 

Imagine if the wind could sweep you off your feet, and we could finally get the chance to dance along the light of day, and then head back to the Milky Way.

And then I imagine I would have some deep fried chicken, and a five hour phone conversation, but think I would pass on the soy latte.

A good way to get through a Monday. Especially one that started at 4:45am because of the mind that would not sleep. 

Now let's sail across the sun, and make it to the Milky Way, hope not all the lights are faded, and that heaven isn't overrated. Let's let Venus blow our mind, fall for a shooting star, even one's with a permanent scar, and enjoy the journey of looking for ourselves out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread