Music Monday! The Universe Expanding and The Scale of the Universe

Whenever life gets you down Mrs. Brown, and things seem hard or tough, and people are stupid, obnoxious or daft, and you feel you've had quite enough.....just remember:

It helps us get through days like my experience with the 'daft' staff at KFC last night, where "fast food" took close to a full 20 minutes. I had to deal with baffled looks and 'you didn't get your order?', and 'oh she must have given your order to those other people'. Duh. Particularly frustrating because my order included an unusual request that the cashier had to ask for help with. Not the normal 'blend in', 'I'll have the Number 8 combo meal' order. You would think she would have remembered me!!

Anyhow, my son was right. 'Just calm down mom!' that he had to repeat about 5 times as I was getting more and more frustrated. 

It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. We got our food, and even tho my thoughts kept going back to 'that was a friggin' long wait for mediocre food', our bellies got full and we all sat together as a family eating and talking. That was the big thing. Getting the food, not so much.

Whenever you think things small things matter, click here to remember just how we fit into the universe. It is a nice interactive model. Scroll in and out to see how complex, and simple, life can really be.

Don't sweat the small stuff. And don't get KFC next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread