Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Music Monday! Gangam Style

Thanks to my children and hubby who were discussing this when I got home from the grocery store today.
Don't ask me...as I am sitting here listening to it they are 'gangam stylin' across the living room.
Making me laugh - and the dog go crazy, which makes me laugh even harder.

So - 

Heeeeeeeyyyyyy Sexy Lady! 

It's good to laugh on a Monday.

Now if we could get Dad to do it....that would be the best gut laugh ever!

2 comments:

  1. I had to go looking for this video a few weeks ago, because so many parodies were passing through my stream. Well, you can't enjoy a parody until you've seen the original. My first thought was "geesh, Koreans are weeeeeird"... but after a few viewings, watching PSY explain to Ellen and Brittany Spears how to do it, and immersing myself in the parodies (the Mitt Romney one is hilarious, IMO), I finally enjoy it.

    Then, about 2 weeks ago, I made Ian watch it. Mostly so he'd understand what everyone was talking about. And 2 days later, we watched an episode of South Park that made a Gangam reference. If he hadn't seen the video, there would have been a joke on South Park that he didn't get! Can't let that happen, ya know. LOL

    BTW, your blog doesn't look the same...
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny Sunfire!
    I had no idea what they were talking about either, then my daughter showed me the video. I knew it had to be the song for the day.
    The Mitt one is hysterical, saw that too! I haven't seen the South Park, yet. that show cracks me up too!

    yes, I keep changing the look of the blog, wanted to update it but still not happy with this. will experiment some more probably. I felt my old one was, well old. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!