Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Music Monday! Every Day is a Winding Road

I get a little bit closer to feeling fine.

I do. I realized the other day after forcing myself out the door to go for my walk, that I am enjoying life. It has taken years, really, to figure out that I am basically content.

Not saying I am complacent. I have not decided to sit back and watch the world go by, no matter how nice that sometimes sounds. I am content to be walking this winding road.

Jump in, let's go. Let's enjoy the show.

And if we all can find that comfort in our own roads, we are a little bit closer to feeling fine.


I am including a collection of things that inspired me from the Checked in Daily Guild on Artfire

There are paths and winding roads to give the sense of adventure - plus a little feeling fine.


Are you feeling fine walking your winding road?

2 comments:

  1. like this. Good thoughtful poignant thoughts. thank you, as I am feeling a little less content these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to seriously get with the program over here!! I am hoping after my Dr appointment Friday I can get help with the Vertigo issues I have been having and I can get back in the groove!!

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!