Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Featured Artist from the On Fire Team ~ Braggin Rights Bath

Tracy, proud owner of Braggin Rights Bath, is proud to say 
'you shouldn't have to spend a fortune 
to feel like a million bucks'. 

With her luscious products and excellent price points, 
she give us a great place to come to feel pampered.




This week's Featured Artisan is Tracy Cornell - Braggin' Rights Bath!
Indulge yourself in luxurious bath salts, body butter, bath bombs &
yummy soaps! You deserve to spoil yourself! You can find Tracy on:


Grab the code for your blog HERE

Old Fashioned Barber Shoppe Soap

I am adding this to my 'must haves' - for hubby and son. It is hard to find a nice soap for shaving, and they both go the old fashioned way with the brush and soap. This will be a perfect little gift for fathers day, and to go in the college care package.

Check out her shop, and I bet you can find a little something to feel like a million bucks, without breaking the bank.

1 comment:

  1. I pondered to myself recently what were the most important things in my life. The answer seems to be clear that art was up there in importance. Why? Frankly, I don't really know. May be someone here can enlighten me?
    As was my wont w
    hen I have some free time, I browsed the marvelous site, wahooart.com, where they keep thousands of digital images for customers to select to have printed into handsome canvas prints for their homes.
    This image jumped out to jolt my reveries: Still life with bread, by the Cubist Georges Braque. Is art like this picture, as essential as bread and water, or should I say bread and wine?

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!