Saturday Bag Lady Sale - for the Blog Shoppers

bag :
–noun
1.a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth; pouch.
2.something resembling or suggesting such a receptacle.
3.a suitcase or other portable container for carrying articles, as in traveling.
4.a purse or moneybag.

la·dy
–noun
1.a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken: She may be poor and have little education, but she's a real lady.
2.a woman of high social position or economic class: She was born a lady and found it hard to adjust to her reduced circumstances.
3.any woman; female (sometimes used in combination): the lady who answered the phone; a saleslady.
4.(Used in direct address: often offensive in the singular): Ladies and gentlemen, welcome. Lady, out of my way, please.


bag lady 
–noun
1.a homeless woman who lives and sleeps on city streets or in public places, often keeping all her belongings with her in shopping bags.
2.bagwoman.

bag·wom·an
–noun
a woman who collects, carries, or distributes illegal payoff money.
Also called bag lady.


Today is THE BAG LADY SALE!
For all you Saturday Blog Shopper ladies, today is the day to get your bag.
Raige Creations is offering 25% off all bags/purses/pouches







That means:


Contact me with Bag Lady Sale in the message, and I will either adjust the price prior to your purchase or refund the difference through Paypal - tell which you prefer.

And you can then you can be a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken, with a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth; pouch.

Comments

  1. Loved your post! So funny! You don't know how badly I want one of your bags. I love them. I am trying so hard to save enough to find a good reason to get one! This is a fabulous sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you said you would like one, so I was thinking of you when I decided to offer all the bags on sale. I hope you can scrape enough together to get your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bags! I've got my eye on one... as soon as I scrape some $ together. ;-)

    Have a good Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sale...love the bags!
    Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
    http://www.thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a cute post. I love the first red bag. May have to see if I can save enough money for one.
    Happy Blog Shopping

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread