Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Music Monday! I've got my Toes in the water, my Toekini's on....

Something new for Music Monday
Country Music - and not a bad song actually.

And something new at Raige Creations
Toekini's - very cute ones actually.

The Song - "Toes" by the Zac Brown Band
With lyrics like:
"I've got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today, life is good today."
What's not to love about this song?

New Item - Toekini's - Ladybug, Dragonfly,
    and soon to be listed - Oriental Fish and others
With cute little Toekini's on, what's not to love about life?



Adios and via con Dios, I am leavin' NY soon.
Headin' further south, enjoying the warm weather each afternoon.
And with my Toekini's on, life is good today, life is good today.

2 comments:

  1. The Toekinis look quite cute! I think they would be perfect for a day on the beach. It makes me want to start enjoying summer!

    Also, I featured your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! http://www.umeorigami.com/blog/2010/6/7/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Toekinis are gorgeous! I'm a little unsure of the country music, but I'll keep an open mind :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!