Music Monday! It's just another Manic Monday....

It's just another Manic Music Monday.  I did oversleep today, and it's the first Monday I am back working, so this fits all to well.



So I am running late, it's Monday, it was 30 degrees this morning, and I don't have time for any more. I hope it's all worth it in the end...but is it ever being a slave to the grind? Maybe, someday, I can just keep creating for a living, instead of workin' for "the man".
I can dream...ever fitting here is the quote of the day today:

There is nothing like a dream to create the future.
Victor Hugo



Happy Monday Everyone - Have a great day!

Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite songs!! As I get older it feels less and less worth it to be a slave to the grind. I totally share your dream of creating for a living and I love the quote by Mr. Hugo. It is very inspiring and hopeful

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread