Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Music Monday! It's just another Manic Monday....

It's just another Manic Music Monday.  I did oversleep today, and it's the first Monday I am back working, so this fits all to well.



So I am running late, it's Monday, it was 30 degrees this morning, and I don't have time for any more. I hope it's all worth it in the end...but is it ever being a slave to the grind? Maybe, someday, I can just keep creating for a living, instead of workin' for "the man".
I can dream...ever fitting here is the quote of the day today:

There is nothing like a dream to create the future.
Victor Hugo



Happy Monday Everyone - Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite songs!! As I get older it feels less and less worth it to be a slave to the grind. I totally share your dream of creating for a living and I love the quote by Mr. Hugo. It is very inspiring and hopeful

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!