Thursday Thought of the Day ~ Three Rules in Life

Source - Pinterest
Go, ask, step.

Sometimes we need a reminder, if we are feeling stuck or stagnant, to just do it.
Sometimes it is that simple, even if it does take a great effort.
It will get you results.

I needed this reminder, as I have stopped working out, been really lazy, and now feel stagnant.
I will be starting a new job Monday, which I am actually very excited about, even if a bit worried about the huge job description and big responsibility. 
I worked my whole life really, for just this type of position (GO), I applied (ASK), and I was offered the job (STEP).

Now, after weeks of waiting and being most definitely lazy, back to work I go.
For me, I have decided this also means back to working out, back to blogging, back to not being lazy.

A good reminder, just to GO, ASK, STEP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread