Music Monday! Far Behind

It is tough when you start the week already behind.
Story of my life these days....so today this song popped in my head.
Listening to good music always helps me get through when I am working with stressful things.

I did have some inspiration from a great new radio station here. They play some great rock-n-roll that I haven't heard on the radio since we moved here. I have been hearing Candlebox, Collective Soul, and some great old G-n-R, to mention just a few. 

So even though I have already started the week far behind, at least I have great music to enjoy while I stress. It does help take my mind off of it a little. It reminds me of enjoyment, beautiful things, good times. It sometimes reminds me of easier times, and reminds me that things will get better. This stress won't last forever, we will find a better way. We have done it before, and we can do it again. 

Good music always help shift our mindset. I need to listen to more of it!

Do you listen to music when you are working? Does it help you?? Let's hear your thoughts on how music affects how you think and work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread