The Rain Won Today

Enjoying my coffee this morning, checking in on the computer and preparing for my normal routine of running, showering, getting in as many chores as I can before going to work, I was just about finished with my one cup and heard a heavy rain falling.
No hesitation today - not running in this downpour. Okay, that doesn't look like a downpour, but it is enough to convince me not to run today. 

Besides, there is the laundry.....and dishes.......

Got plenty to do anyways. And I should probably cook dinner tonight so gotta figure out what to take out of the freezer to cook.
At lease our tiny tree is getting a good watering before we bring it in to decorate. Yes, this is our tree this year. My youngest started growing this about 5 years ago, and we decided this year to save the money and not buy a tree, but to use this one. Charlie Brown, eat your heart out.

Comments

  1. lol love the tree! Sweet! And gosh your sundays sound like mine just after, yes, that momentary coffee I'm having now. How come Sunday's no longer are a day of rest???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweet little tree! It will make a great Christmas tree. I with you on the chores today. I got up early to get them over with, but I laid in bed to long and now they are going to take up part of my afternoon :( I hope you have better luck getting your done :)
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread