Music Monday! That's Not My Name

All of a sudden, people think my name is Rachel.
Never before have I been called Rachel, until about a week ago. Then, day after day, I have been greeted as Rachel, people ask if Rachel is there when I answer the phone at the shop, even 5 minutes after introducing myself as Rebecca, I hear 'Nice to meet you Rachel'.

Well people, That's Not My Name.


If I were to change my name, it wouldn't be Rachel. Not sure what it would be....probably something poetic and unusual, since when naming our own children, we leaned towards names that were not so common. 

What would it be? Something people would REMEMBER. Or, come to think of it, I often don't remember REALLY unusual names, especially ones I can't pronounce. 

Maybe I should just give in. Call me Rachel then. Rachel Raige. 
(even tho that is NOT my last name - I do wish people would stop writing check with that as my last name too)

No, just kidding. That's not my name!

Comments

  1. lol Maybe you should wear a huge name tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I LOVE that song, and I don't even know why!
    I wish I had an answer for why everyone thinks you are Rachel all of a sudden. Maybe you just 'look' like a Rachel...
    Anyhow, I agree, try wearing some sort of name tag, especially when you are at the shop. That should help, somewhat...
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread