Music Monday! My Best Friend

Thanks to hubby, my best friend, I have been listening to some good music at the shop lately. Who doesn't need a little Depeche Mode now and then?

  

 Makes the day feel totally different than The Monkees, and that is a good thing! I like the relaxation I get when listening to Depeche Mode. It keeps me level, and helps me concentrate, which I need today.

My Mondays have become like Fridays because I take Tuesdays off, and today I can't wait until the end of the work day so I can go home. Thank goodness some good music will get me there. 
Thanks to my best friend, I know he will never let me down. And no, there is no 'again', he never has and I know he never will.

TGI Monday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread