Music Monday! Crimson and Clover, Over and Over!


As I try to get back into a normal schedule, I am really loving this song and this long version of it. It is a groovy way to start the week. Hopefully a nice and normal week.

With school starting, the oldest now off at college, the shop duties taking up most of my waking hours, it is hard to feel consistency these days.

This week, I am hoping to really get back to normal even if it is a new normal. I am ready for the comfort of repetition and steady schedule rather than the chaos of jam packed days in ten different directions.

Crimson and Clover, over and over should set the tone.


This song was written in an effort to change the band's direction, and it experimented with sounds and effects. Another fitting theme for this week. Embracing a new direction at the shop, and finding a schedule that will fit some aspects of the old schedule I was comfortable with. 

Happy Monday and here's to new beginnings and old ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread