Music Monday - Rain and Umbrellas

The forecast is calling for rain, and it is much needed here. Dont' get me wrong, I love the sunshine and have been enjoying it fully, but it is refreshing to have a good cloudy day and rain.

This song, by Rihanna featuring a quick rap by JayZ, but the lyrics are good, and and once you hear it, it has a way of stickin in your head.  If you can get past Jay-Z :) The dancing is pretty good in the video too.

So to all my followers and friends, in this difficult world of handmade business stresses and regular life stresses, a little rain is needed. And you can always stand under my umbrella while we enjoy it until the sun shines again.

When the sun shine, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath imma stick out 'till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella



So here's to a good rain, and to continuing a great summer.

Let me know if you would like to hear something special on Music Mondays. I am taking requests!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread