I am a new Columnist for IndieSmiles.com!

I am excited to say I have been accepted as a new columnist for a wonderful website supporting handmade, IndieSmiles.com.

It is a community of Handmade creators and business folk that provides a place for news about handmade and vintage. There are articles on marketing, business tips, Indie shop reviews and interviews, and a variety of other subjects. It is not a site devoted to one online selling venue, but any Indie shop. They feature creators and tpoics from Etsy, Folksy, Artfire, and Zibbet, as well as those not associated with any one particular venue.

IndieSmiles also likes to feature how handmade (Indie) teams are making a difference with their charity and community work. (This must be part of the reason the Smiles came about.) That is one thing noticable about the Handmade Community on any of these venues: They are full of supportive, caring, helpful, and genuine people who strive to bring smiles to all they encounter.

I am happy to be a part of this great team, and can't wait to share my musings on various subjects relating to Handmade with a whole new audience.  I will let you know, you my loyal followers, when my first article has been posted, so you can share the fun there as well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread