Store Update - Scarfs for Spring and Snowstorm!

We wereTeased with Hints of Spring on Wednesday, then a Snow Storm Warning onThursday!

Perfect time to add 2 great Scarfs to my store!

First was the Hint of Spring. The sun was shining, it was above freezing (warm for here in Western New York) and Spring seemed right around the corner.

Voila - Great Sunshine Yellow color scarf with hints of Blue sky at the ends with cute little tassels.













This one you could really wear anytime of year - it looked so fashionable on my daughter here! It really does make me smile.

Check it out to fine more pics and prices at my store via this link:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41531844


Then the Snow Storm Warning.

This called for thick and warm, while being pretty - Stripes in my favorite colors!!













A thick, warm Purple and Blue Striped scarf, to make shoveling all this snow a little less horrible.




Check out more via this link:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41507512

It has been snowing and freezing snowing since Thursday night with little break. Snow day for the kids, lucky them. If you experienced similar, you would appreciate the warmth this scarf would bring.


Now back to work.
Here is what I am working on:

  • towel baskets and storage bowls for your bathroom (or wherever you need nice looking fishermans wool storage solutions)
  • a matching purse and scarf set for my lovely sister
  • soap holders and scrubbies for cleanliness (spring cleaning on my mind...)
  • Easter things...it is right around the corner already!

If you have any ideas - please let me know! Or if you want me to make you something special, lets talk and see what I can do for you!

And don't forget to sign up for Etsy.com - a simple click away, its free, and easy:

http://www.etsy.com/register.php?referral=raigecreations

Thanks for looking and stay tuned..another Quilt story on the way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread