Artwork seen


A quick note for those who have asked.

The artwork hanging in my dining room where I was working on my first quilt, as seen in my Quilt Story, is a custom remarque by Mackenzie Thorpe of Walking the Fish done for my husband after he and Mackenzie, and their entourage, had a 'night out on the town' in Manhatten following an opening reception.

It actually says 'Love' all over it, which is all but invisible untill you turn on a blacklight.

Not only is Mackenzie a great guy, we love is work. A simple search will pull up tons of info on Mackenzie. Probably for the best selection, check out Peabody Fine Art Gallery. They are a reputable gallery my husband has had experience in dealing with ,and great to work with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread