Music Monday! The Man in Me

It is never a bad way to end the weekend, watching The Big Lebowski.
That we did, for the I don't know how many-eth time. We have seen it a lot.
(Plus a little Monty Python, always a good time for that really.)

But now back to work from my completely do nothing vacation, well staycation really.
Honestly, I did a little more than nothing, but not much.
I hardly cooked, didn't go anywhere but the grocery store, did minimal laundry (that still needs to be folded). I sat on the couch most of the time. I successfully lounged and read several kindle fun books.

So this is a nice way to ease in to tackeling my work emails, a nice tune from Bob Dylan. (website here if you want to get lost in Bob) Besides hubby requested it, and it is kinda nice to hear him sing along, even if he is immitating Bob, he is a bit better than Bob.


But, if I have to play it again, and read him the lyrics, having heard him say one too many times 'What is that he said there?', I may ditch the whole 'play music while working' thing.

Ah, working from home. Serenaded by hubby.
Good thing I am going in to the office tomorrow........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread