Music Monday! We Jamming!

Boy, did I jam.
For the past week I have knocked out gobs of jam.
I have even had days where I made 2 batches in one day!
(which is a lot harder than it sounds, especially when you are making at least a batch a day.)
With still plenty of mangoes to do more.
It is why I haven't blogged much lately.
I have been too busy cutting mangoes and measuring sugar and squeezing limes and mixing, and mixing, and, mixing, and mixing.

Jam. And plenty more to make more.
And of course I made some juice too, so jamming and juicing.
So it should be no surprise if asked what I have been up to, well, JAMMING mon.
Thus, there is no other song that has been going through my head.



I found this video that also has the Spanish lyrics, which me encanta!
(Have I mentioned I want to learn Spanish? I do. But that is another story. )

Cupboard Full of Jam. 

Ooh, yeah! All right!
We're jammin'
I wanna jam it with you
We're jammin', jammin'
And I hope you like jammin', too


Jam on, mon!
Oh and if you would like to purchase some wonderful mango jam, please contact me!
I need to sell some of this, can't possibly give it all away.
I will ship too.
Plus, I need to replenish my jar inventory, so let me know if you would like to buy some of this sweetness.
I was told by a cousin of hubby's that it was the best mango jam he has EVER had. And he has tried them all, so he says.
How's that for a compliment?

I wanna jam it with you
We're jammin', jammin'
And I hope you like jammin', too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread