Music Monday! Silent Face

Seriously - the only reason I picked this one is the last line in the song. It totally took me off guard, as I was enjoying some great old music Friday afternnoon, because I took off from work and was doing some much needed 'chilling'.



It is a nice background song. I was just scrolling the internet, with this on in the backgroung, and enjoying the peace and relaxation of no work on a Friday afternoon. And of couse I was blogging too.

And well, I hear the the last line, and it stopped me and I even said out loud 'did he really just say that'? 

So enjoy this song, sit back, relax, go about your business with it playing. And then hear what I would have told anyone of the hovering office space invaders and paper pushers if they approached me if I was working Friday afternoon.

Here are the lyrics if you would like to see it, and use it as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread