Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wow...another collection...

Another reason to love ArtFire, my Vintage Teapot made it into a collection. Thank you to Bonnie from Allegheny Hearth, aka known as Soapsmith, for putting together a nice collection of such diverse things.



Bonnie's soaps are just wonderful, with beautiful colors, and a great selection.
This one caught my eye, the Lavender Monet Soap. My favorite colors, my favorite Impressionist artist.

I think I am going to have to creat a collection now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Rebecca, that is a great teapot. Wising you much success!

    Bonnie Bartley, Soapsmith

    ReplyDelete

Share you thoughts!