Be free-floating, allowing the situation to surround you, and be in it. Take in the full surroundings, including the temperature of the water.
This may bring incredible clarity, presence and focus. This is what is means to be a jellyfish.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Music Monday! Two for Tuesday!! Thank You....Stan



Heard this song on the radio this morning while taking 2 of my kids to school - they missed the bus (again).
So I made sure to sing out loud, one line partcularly:
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today,
I'm late for work again


I liked this song from the first time I heard it, and then my kids discovered it when Eminem sampled it in 2000 for his song 'Stan'. They were surprised I could sing along with an Eminem song, and that I actually liked it. It is a heavy story, but that is part of what makes the song good. And I also think it is cool Dido agreed to be in the video for this one too, even though she was not thrilled about getting tied up and her mouth duct-taped.  


Have a great Tuesday and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!