Music Monday! Two for Tuesday!! Thank You....Stan



Heard this song on the radio this morning while taking 2 of my kids to school - they missed the bus (again).
So I made sure to sing out loud, one line partcularly:
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today,
I'm late for work again


I liked this song from the first time I heard it, and then my kids discovered it when Eminem sampled it in 2000 for his song 'Stan'. They were surprised I could sing along with an Eminem song, and that I actually liked it. It is a heavy story, but that is part of what makes the song good. And I also think it is cool Dido agreed to be in the video for this one too, even though she was not thrilled about getting tied up and her mouth duct-taped.  


Have a great Tuesday and week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread