Music Monday! Blind Melon - No Rain - and Bees



It rained nearly all weekend here in the mountains, which is what we needed. But I am glad the sun is out today. It has inspired me to finally add a new section to Raige Creations - Vintage Raige!
My first listing is this wonderful Bee Smoker made by the A.I. Root Company in about 1907. I love the history of items like this like this historic footage from the A.I. Root Company, and am glad to be able to share with my friends, cutomers, and fans a new side of Raige.

There is much more to list, from my slight addiction to auctions and yard sales, that will make Vintage Raige on Etsy and Vintage Raige on Zibbet THE place where Vintage is all the Raige.  Keep checking to find unusual, interesting, and fun items.

Comments

  1. How exciting!
    The teapot in your etsy mini is fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my New Zealand friend! I would be happy to offer a discounted shipping price for you if you must have it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread