Music Monday! Rock Lobster

We were treated with lobster on Easter Sunday...wish I had heard this song a couple weeks ago.
So when I came across this sone, listening to a playlist on Amazon of all places, while at work of all places, I had to stop and listen to these hilarious lyrics. And start craving lobster.





What a groovy tune, man. And bunch of goofy dancing too, perfect for a rough Monday.

And listen to the sounds of the Jellyfish! Narwhals, piranhas, manta-rays oh-my!
Hysterical.

Why go through a Monday that is normal when you can get through it with this song?
Put in on while at work, I guarentee you this will brighten your workday.
And, probably make you crave lobster.
Sorry 'bout that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread