60 days until the Jingle Bell Run

Anticipating the Start
Jingle Bell Run 2012
photo courtesy of Raige Creations
To see how few days are left makes me a little nervous. 

Well, a lot nervous. 

Silly, I know, but since yesterday was a mostly walk type run, I am nervous about trying to run the entire race. 

There are hills. 
THAT I remember from last year
Hill suck.

Even if I do have to walk for a bit. 
Just as long as I finish. Right?
Just Finish, Right?
Me Finishing the Jingle Bell Run 2012
photo courtesy of Raige Creations
Please visit my donation page and see if you can give a little for a good cause. If you can spare even a little, and can relate to the pain of Arthritis, or know someone who suffers, know this goes to help.

Plus, that little donation helps me too. I suddenly become accountable for more that just me. 
It will make the finish much sweeter.

I am heading out now for my run today, with my heavy sweatpants on. It is chilly, the first real chill to that air this year. 

Can't deny it any longer, fall is here, winter is on its way, and that is fine. At least it will be fine, after my run.

Comments

  1. Jingle bell run - that sounds so cute! But hills? Uhhh, Im from flat land Louisiana and if I had to run or even walk a hill I'd have to slide down! :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread