Perspective

photo courtesy of Structure in an Unstructured Life on FB
Would you care if you were a couple days late paying that cable bill?

Would you care if you left that laundry in the living room for 2 days waiting to be folded?

Would you think you should have taken that day off and spent it with family, or would you be glad you did?

Even though I didn't get this posted yesterday (late for NaBloWriMo again!), I am sure glad I did take the time to enjoy yesterday.

Keep things in perspective.

Comments

  1. I try really hard to remember this... I am not always successful. Sometimes it is because I'm so jumpy and I get so irritated when things are a mess that I really have to clean in order to make it tolerable. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, trust me Dakota, I am a 'react-er'. I react, poorly, then realize how silly that was, and then try to keep it in perspective.
    It is a process.

    That's why I like to have these kinds of sayings around. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread