Rollin' Like A Redneck

photo courtesy of Raige Creations

Yup. That's what it is all about here in the mountains.
(A good smile I got when driving home from the last day of sales at the shop.)
No, this is not my car, not quite the one I want, anyways. But since I will have some time on my hands in the near future, I may explore a little. But wait, I don't have 4-wheel drive. Crud. Maybe time for some new wheels too? 
Purple. Jeep. Awesome!
photo courtesy of Cascade4WD.com
Some day. This will be my next vehicle. To roam the mountains, with the top down of course. Maybe not a redneck vehicle, but close enough for me. And I will get it dirty. Yee Haw!

'Till then, I will either have to confiscate hubby's truck from my daughter, or just live vicariously through the cars I get stuck behind. 

Love where I live.
Roll On!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread