Thursday Thought of the Day ~ Some People Feel the Rain....

 It has been raining since I got up this morning. It is almost lunchtime. 

Though I could have slept in today, I didn't. I am taking vacation. Happy that it is raining today. Otherwise I probably would be running errands and busy busy. Instead, I pulled out all the tee shirts that I have to make a quilt for my youngest. I finally have a working sewing machine, and the time to just sit and think about how I want the quilt to look. I am just sitting and brainstorming. 

The sound of the rain on the roof, some S. Pellegrino (fancy water I treat myself to, it's the little things sometimes. Fizzy water it a guilty pleasure for  me.) . Ahhhhhh. 


So I will continue to brainstorm, while it is storming. I may cut some tee shirts, may play with placement. I have been trying to do some thinking, some regrouping, some work at balancing life, work, self. Heavy thinking. It has been perfect weather for this. I may have some tea this afternoon. And if the sun comes out, well that is fine. 


Maybe, just maybe, the other side of this storm will bring great things. Like flowers, like clarity, like balance.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread