Music Monday ~ Dark Necessities

Coming on to the light of day
We got many moons that are deep at play
So I keep an eye on the shadow smile
To see what it has to say

Mood of today. Poetic groovy-ness. This Chili Peppers groove hits just right some days.


Today is one of those days. A nice holiday Monday, with vacation days the rest of the week. Plenty of time to just listen to music and groove. This song is full of groove. In fact, I was just craving the groove, and didn't even pay attention to the words until today. I didn't even know it was called Dark Necessities (good lyrics I found out, just now, today). 

Just wanted the groove, man. 

(An added bonus, I had fun browsing for tickets thinking how fun it would be to go to a Chili Peppers concert! )

I do hope you get some groove time, whether to just flow with the dark necessities or something a little lighter and necessary, or even unnecessary and just for fun. I don't know what you would prefer this Monday, so choose yourself. Just be sure to add a little groove in it. It really does make the day a little better. Great poetic lyrics also make the day a little better. 

Do you want this love of mine?
Darkness helps us all to shine
Do you want it? Do you want it now?

Do you want it all the time?
But darkness helps us all to shine
Do you want it? Do you want it now?
..................................................................

You don't know my mind
You don't know my kind
Dark necessities are part of my design
Tell the world that I'm falling from the sky and
Dark necessities are part of my design

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread