Music Monday ~ The Warrior

 Aimlessly scrolling this morning, while I enjoy my coffee, I came across this:


I sang it to hubby, and yup, he said bang bang. No finger guns though. Perhaps he wasn't the finer gun type. But me? Well....

Now - I am the warrior...well I am the warrior...and heart to heart you'll win...if you survive.....

Finger guns and all. I am right there, back in 1984, with my besties...back then we didn't call each other that. We called each other sisters, BFFs perhaps. We were a group of 8, then 10. The Great 8 Plus 2. Inseparable in those crazy years, gathering at one of our houses (whosever parents were out of town, preferably, but not necessarily. We could cause a bit of trouble with or without parents around). 

I even had the half a head of short hair, half a head of longer hair, hair cut - oh so 80's style. One of my friends cut my hair in this "hip" style, and cut part of my ear along with it! I am missing a little bit of my left ear. We were definitely shooting those finger guns during this song.

  

A nice bit of '80's nostalgia, as we all are breathing a bit easier this week after a week of holding our breath
Sing with me now!
Shooting at the walls of heartache
I am the warrior
Yes, I am the warrior
And victory is mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread