Music Monday ~ Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow

 A little positive thinking for this Monday.

Here we are staring at only a few full work weeks until that cozy holiday, Christmas, coming up. One we hope we can at least see a small group of family or friends. 

I am honestly tired of thinking about yesterday, and each day, these days. Though each day does bring a little bit more hope, I am struggling through the todays lately. I have had enough of this stress. Yes 2020 has tested all our strengths, revealed our weaknesses. We have many of each. Just when I think a today may be alright, the day 'explodes' with something that has happened, some news, and I am stressed again. 

Tomorrow is all we have to look forward to. It will soon be here, we sure hope. And tomorrow will be better, it has to be. If each day can get a little better, we may just be ok.


Here's hoping it WILL be better than before. There is so much potential in tomorrow. We can open our eyes, and see things in a different way. I like having this song in my head. It should get us through this Monday just fine. 

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread