Music Monday ~ A Little Bit Off Today

 Back to work this morning, after a lovely, slow, relaxing yet a tad productive break from work.

I so enjoyed the slower pace, the reading, the writing. I even am planning to submit some photos for a show, I am a bit nervous about that. 

But today, I feel a little bit off today. Having to get back to the daily grind and to some unpleasant things in progress at work. 

A friend said she was feeling a little off last week. She had this song on repeat. Good choice, I say, when this is part of the lyrics: I don't really wanna try today.

I love getting suggestions for music, and ones that fit my mood tend to end up here, at Music Monday.

And yup, this one fits for a Monday back to work from vacation. It fits for the mood at any given time during this crazy year, pandemic, life. And sometimes music just helps us through, helps us focus on something else, gives us a little mental strength.

Perhaps have a Five Finger Death Punch album (click here) playing while you get through this Monday. A very decent heavy-ish band. Wait, not heavy-ish. I would say straight up Heavy Metal. But this isn't your 80's hair band heavy metal my friends. This is very decent. 

Enjoy, and Happy Monday.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread