Music Friday!! Do I Have the COVID Virus ????

A very special installment of Music Monday.
In these unusual times, special installments are to be expected. I am now working remotely and therefore have 2 extra hours in my day that I am not sitting in traffic.
(You may just see more blogs from me)

These times are unusual, our lives have suddenly changed.
For one thing, I have noticed that we all are more aware of what is gong on in our bodies.
And other people's bodies.
Every little pain, every time we go up the stairs and have a little trouble breathing, every cough, every time someone near us coughs.
We start asking the questions at the slightest tickle in our throats:
  • Am I just hot or do I have a fever?
  • Has anyone else taken their temperature a million times each day?  (asking for a friend....)
  • Did that person REALLY just sneeze on me??? 
  • Do I have the COVID Virus?
Many more I know, but let's get to the music!



Brilliant, right?

As with most Barenaked Ladies songs, the tune gets stuck on your head.

So if you have followed my blog, you know I am a fan of the Barenaked Ladies. I have featured them in a couple Music Monday blogs, here and here.

But the song If I Had a Million Dollars holds a special place in my favorite songs.
Way back  in the early 1990's, when the group was just starting out, my big sis made a tape for my first born son...yes she made a mixed tape, we are children of the 80's. It had this song on it.

She thought it was a good lullaby.
It is.

Enjoy this bonus video, from that way back then time....



And should you suspect that you do actually have the COVID virus, stay home, rest, drink plenty of fluids. Most important, stay home. Don't be the spreader.....

Stay Healthy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread