Walking on Wednesdays ~ Try and Try Again

Here I am, trying again to get back to working out. 
To say the least, my workouts have been sporadic. I try, I get out for one walk, then don't again for a week, then two walks with a little running, then nothing. 

But I am trying again. Since it is the beginning of a new month, I am trying to keep track, and be more consistent. 

Here are my recent workouts.
It looks a little scant, there in the line graph. And yes, the previous workout was 2 weeks prior. But here I am, now with 2 workouts in one week, and now that I am sharing, well if I don't keep at it you all will notice. Plus, today I ran for almost 2 songs, and walked the rest. A little bit more each time. 

Whether you like it or not, I am making myself accountable, and will be sharing with you, my new (perhaps unwilling) workout buddies. I will record, share, and hope to make some progress this time. I am trying again.

After all, the true failure is not trying. 

Plus, seeing how many calories I burned can let me know how much ice cream I can eat without feeling too bad about myself.....

Remember, trying is the success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Walking on Wednesday - My Money Tree is Dead! What does that MEAN??