Help me name my Eggplant Pincushion for motivation
I wanted to share this adorable Eggplant Pincushion with everyone that ZigZag's Handmade This n'That made for me. I found her on Etsy.com making cute cactus pincushions and asked if she could make me an eggplant pincushion (I love purple and I love Eggplants!) I am getting ready to tackle another quilt and thought this pincushion would get me motivated and keep me company through the inevitable trials and tribulations associated with quiltmaking. As I have said in my other quilt posts ( The Quilt Story and Quilt Story 2 ), although frustrating sometimes, I love getting through all the steps and seeing my efforts evolve into my finished product. This cute little "thing" (male, female, it, don't know!) can be with me the whole way, giving me that encouraging smile and keep me going Problem is - it doesn't have a name! Help me name it so I can say " so and so , what have I done that these don't line up?" and " so and so , what color looks b...

Comments
Post a Comment
Share you thoughts!