Music Monday! Joy to the World!

Merry Christmas to everyone and Joy to the World!


I am glad Music Monday fell on Christmas this year, so that I could share with you a song that is sort of Christmassy, and plenty groovy. (I don't know about you but I am kind of sick of Christmas music...thank you Three Dog Night for spreading joy in a groovy way.)

 Yesterday, I was so thankful Christmas Eve was a Sunday. You see, here where I am now, Sunday is a day where businesses are closed and it truly is a relaxing day. No running to the store, to pick up last minute things. No shopping till midnight, no grasping for that 'little something' you wanted to get. If you hadn't finished Saturday, you are out of luck.
It is an adjustment, as living stateside you are accustomed to being able to shop on Sundays. Once you don't have that "luxury", you are forced to simply relax on Sundays. And it is a perfect way to spend Christmas Eve. Thus you get a Music Monday this week, as I have today to relax and enjoy as well!

I do hope everyone has a joyous Christmas or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate this year. I do hope you celebrate what a wonderful life this is, and can find the peace and joy that comes with it, as long as you acknowledge it. It is there, sometimes in the big things, but mostly in the little things we tend to rush past daily.

And tomorrow here is a holiday - Boxing Day. I love that too. A day to recover from the big Christmas Day. So perhaps (but most likely not) you will get another blog from me.

Wishing Joy to the World, and all the boys and girls, and joy to the fishies in the deep blue sea, and well, you know the rest.
~Rebecca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread