Music Monday! And you may ask yourself....



I get to hear all these great songs on this radio station I found here in Asheville - 98.1 The River, where they say 'Different is Good'.

Well, this video is different. The song came on the radio with the kids in the car one day, and they couldn't understand why I liked it. You try to explain this video to teens, and that this is part of the reason you enjoy the song so much. Not an easy task - they think I am nuts! So now I can show them and they can understand.

I hear all kinds of inspiration for Music Mondays on that radio station. But you too can request a song that you would like me to feature - just leave it in a comment here, or you can contact me through any of my stores.
Raige Creations on ArtFire
Raige Creations on Etsy
Raige Creations on Zibbet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread