Monday Monday's got me Califonia Dreaming


Every other day [every other day] of the week is fine, yeah, but whenever Monday comes [but whenever Monday comes] you can find me crying, all of the time.....and has got me California Dreaming, all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey.....

These songs popped in my head first thing when seeing my youngest son's face this morning.  It's grey and raining, and news of snow in the south had us off to a sad start this Monday morning.

Then, over coffee, my husband and I were 'going retro' in our heads, and remembering these songs on the AM Radio when we were young....
which inevitably gave way to later memories including this one: (don't' worry about the warning - just re-click on the object and it will open)



If you can relate to any, or all, of the references in this video, then this should brighten your Monday.
:D

Comments

  1. lmao. Classic! Never saw that Vid before, and was laughing the entire time. Can definately relate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share you thoughts!

Popular posts from this blog

Music Monday! Just Dance

Toekini Anyone? It's GIVEAWAY time!

Weekend Musings ~ Will Walk for Bread